Extension Activity for the year 2015-16
- Workshop conducted for NSS LP School students in association with Digital India Programmes.
- Computer Literacy Class and hands on training for unemployed womens in Irapuram Village( Two- week training programme).
- Study materials andplants distributed among Primary School students in association with Environment Day.
Extension Activity for the year 2014-15
- One-day workshop and Exhibition
One day work shop for Kamartha LP School students is a part of program to introduction to computers and its functions to government school students in rural areas. And also the hands on training and hardware lab exhibition.
- One day seminar and presentation
Conducted a program to school students introducing some techniques and programming languages.Also conducted some informative presentations about topics.
- Digital India celebrations
Conducted workshops, seminars, exhibitions, Digital photography, Digital quiz and collage contexts for college and school students.
- Three Computer system provided to Kamratha LP School
for Primary school students.
To enrich and develop the school students , our association provide three computers to two schools.
Extension activity for the year 2013-14
1.Rural area Special school visit and conducted classes.
Beneficiaries: Special School at Pothanicadu Special school visit and introduce computers to physically and mentally challenged students.